Life: YS-NYWC Anaheim 2006 - Sights and Sounds



The talented and lovely Vicky Beeching leading worship.



On the jumbotron, a portrait of Jesus that was painted while we sang worship songs during one of the general sessions.



One of the lively moments in general session when the band plays on.

Click here for a Quick Time movie of the David Crowder Band playing. It was shot from my camera phone so it isn't terrific but it captures the boundless energy of the assembled crowd!



Sorry, I can't remember which musician this is. The lighting of the scene caught my eye!



Philip Yancey spoke about prayer which is the subject of his latest book.



David Crowder doing what he does best.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...