LA Dining: Chan Dara

I'm slowly crawling up Larchmont and trying the various restaurants there. So one night, got all the way to the north end of Larchmont. Chan Dara is on the corner of Beverly and Larchmont. It had rather a crowd but the host said we could get a seat in a handful of minutes.

Food:
Had some Tom Yum soup which was excellent. Had the salmon salad which was okay but not spectacular. Had the black sea bass which was amazing. I don't know how they did it!

Service:
It was actually rather poor that evening. It was very crowded with people spilling into the street so I might have to cut them some slack.

Atmosphere:
There were some large celebration groups and a fair share of couples.

Price:
2 people dinner sharing soup, salad and entree came out mid-$50.

Location
310 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
(323) 467-1052

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...