91 years and still running



I generally won't cross post the same material here and at Two Tin Cans but this story was too inspirational not to give it as much bandwidth as possible.

I'm training for the LA Marathon with the LA Roadrunners. In my training group there is a 91-year old training with us! He was profiled for the March 2003 marathon when he was 90. This time around he is going for the speed record for somebody his age! I'm in his training group and it wouldn't surprise me if he gets to the finish line before me!

All ye couch potatos in go for a walk, jog or run!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...