Buffy and Anthony Cordesman



I sent the following email to Virginia Postrel, the writer of Dynamist Blog. Postrel is apparently a huge fan of the show.

Subject: buffy and Anthony Cordesman (I'm serious, really)
To: vpostrel@dynamist.com

Dear Virginia,

I was googling around for Buffy information. Originally, I was looking for who did the opening theme music for the show.

Anyway, further mousing around yielded this odd web site that summarized Anthony Cordesman's (the rather stern looking guy on ABC news) analysis entitled, Biological Warfare and the Buffy Paradigm.

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?lastnode_id=11451&node_id=1331438

The full text of the report is here... http://www.csis.org/burke/hd/reports/Buffy012902.pdf

Thought you might get a kick out of it.

Keep up the good work,
Rene
-----------------------------
Will post Virginia's reply if she does so. I would guess she gets lots of fan mail.

Update: Postrel says thanks. It is nice that she writes back. But of course it is completely understandable that she can't write more.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...