Cal Recall Polling Numbers


Here is a round-up of the latest polling numbers on the recall vote and the replacement governor race as well as links to various news items.

The heat is definitely on for McClintock to get out of the race. My guess is that he wants to see what happens tonight. If the Arnold makes solid contact with the voters tonight, McClintock will get out by next week. I think he feels he owes it to his loyalists to make an honorable fight but then an equally honorable pull out.

All bets are off if the Arnold comes off poorly.

Meanwhile in the ad wars, I see Bustamante sticking it to the Arnold saying the Arnold is from Planet Hollywood while Bustamante is all for Californians. Not exactly high flying debate but that is the political reality.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...