Postrel on the recall



While I'm writing about Postrel, here is her take on the recall. She currently lives in Texas but from reading her blog it seems she is often in California. She quotes two sources to describe Bustamante's nutty economic policies and concludes with the following:
--------------------
If you're a California Democrat and cannot bring yourself to vote for someone who isn't, please vote against the recall and leave it at that. (Or cast your vote for someone like Angelyne.) Gray Davis is bad, but not this bad.
--------------------
Right now, I'm oscillating between voting for the Arnold or McClintock. In my mind, Bustamante is just part of the team that ran California off the road into the ditch.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...