Culture: 24 - 2AM to 3AM

I wonder whose idea was it to have the scriptwriters work in a little more the young and the restless soap opera stuff into the series?

I can understand romantic interests for the main character Jack and I suppose once in a while with one of the other characters but the whole Milo-Nadia-Doyle-Morris-Chloe thing is just a little too cute for their own good. Give me some gunfire please!

Anyway, with the reappearance of Marilyn and Josh, you kind figured Grandpa Bauer would make an appearance as well.

In the major implausibility of the episode, I can't believe the President's Chief of Staff is running field ops to sting the Russian spy who is getting information from an unknowing Lisa Miller! Also, sending Lisa Miller back to the informant was bound to lead to trouble. Can you imagine those agents parking a whole block away from the apartment?

Well, my desire for gunfire was finally satisfied when the Chinese invade CTU to capture Josh at the behest of Grandpa Bauer as his price for fixing the chip. But before we reach that little surprise at the end, poor Milo was written out of the show with one bullet.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...