Youth: Some cool videos

I'm a molecular biologist by training and that is my day job.

I'm also a volunteer at my church's youth group.

Here are some videos for you to enjoy...

Here is one to share with your youth ministry team mates. Perhaps, it will give a chuckle and some encouragement.
HT: YsMarko.



Here is another video. The idea is that the youth group in one evening comes up with a short film based on a Bible story. The script and shooting is done in one evening. Editing and music is added later. Here are the first results ... has some laugh out loud funny moments and gets the point across.
HT: [reflecting]



Perhaps, the team will try out for the 168 hour film festival next year!

Enjoy!

UPDATE: the other film the youth group shot is up!



The blogspot home for these and future films is here!!

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...