Theology: I'm Anselm?

I have to say I have heard of the name but know nothing about him!

I guess I'll have to read up about him!!

You scored as Anselm, Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm

100%

Jonathan Edwards

80%

Augustine

73%

Karl Barth

73%

Jürgen Moltmann

73%

John Calvin

67%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

67%

Martin Luther

53%

Charles Finney

53%

Paul Tillich

47%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

HT: Reflecting.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...