Travel: Where am I? Answers to post on 7/14/2007



If the flowers don't give it away certainly the photos below will give it away as does this song.

If you're going to San Francisco
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair
If you're going to San Francisco
You're gonna meet some gentle people there

Obviously, I'm in San Francisco!

The flower shots were taken at the San Francisco Botanical Garden at Strybing Arboretum (SFBG) in Golden Gate Park.



Click to get a larger view.

Added another ballpark to my list of visited ball parks!

It is ATT Park, home of the Giants!



What do you think these people are doing? 8-)

Fans hoping for a home run ball to drop into McCovey Cove which is beyond the right field Arcade level. Its a pretty short distance but the wind is often working against the hitters on that side of the field and the Arcade is high.



If you know this town, you will know where this is!?

It is Grace Catherdral.



This one should be easy to identify!

Palace of Legion of Honor in Lincoln Park.



The bridge is familiar! But where did I take the photo from?

Land's End in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.

No comments:

Aging Parents - Random things from this season of life, part I

A handful of years ago, I entered the phase of life of helping out in looking after aging parents.  At this moment in 2024, my dad passed on...